Business savings account
Interest is compounded daily and paid quarterly when you save with one of the nation's soundest banks secured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Company. Unlimited deposits and three withdrawals give you liquidity when you need it. Click here for current annual percentage yield.
- No minimum amount to open account
- Interest is compounded daily, and paid quarterly, based on collected balances
- Statements sent quarterly
- Monthly minimum balance fee of $1.00 if minimum daily balance falls below $100.00
- No charge for first three withdrawals per month, including automatic, telephone or pre-authorized transfers
- $2.00 fee charged for each additional withdrawal after the three allowed, including automatic, telephone or pre-authorized transfers and First National Bank ATM withdrawals
- A maximum of six automatic, telephone or pre-authorized transfers allowed per month regardless of whether or not fee is charged*
- Deposits up to $250,000 insured by FDIC
*Excessive transfers may result in closure of account.Contact us for specific account details.