Save paper, save time
When you bank online, your checking account statements and other documents are as close as the click of a button, saving you time and streamlining paperwork. Personal checking accounts come with free images of your checks in the form of a Check Image Statement when you sign up to receive e-statements. And you'll be able to view and download personal account statements as they accumulate over the coming year, up to a total of twelve months.
Enroll to receive e-Statements:You must first be enrolled to bank online and have a current access ID and password to enroll for and view Electronic Statements. Click here for more information about enrolling for online banking.
If you're already enrolled for online banking, here's how to sign up to save paper and time with e-Statements:
- Login to BankNow! Online
- Click either the BeMore green bar located above the list of accounts or the direct link in the top navigation bar, “Enroll for e-Statements.” Clicking on either bar will take you directly to the Electronic Statement Agreement
- Read and accept the Electronic Statement Agreement
- On the next screen, enter personal information as requested and click "Submit"
That's it! Your checking account e-Statement will be available as soon as your next statement cycle. (Depending on your statement cycle, you may receive one more paper statement.)
To view your e-Statement using BankNow! Online:
- The bank will send, to your e-mail address of record, a courtesy e-mail notifying you that your statement is available.
- To access your statement, simply login to BankNow! Online, select your account and click on the "Documents" button.
- Click on "checking account statements" link.
- Your Electronic Statement may be viewed using Adobe® Acrobat® 4.0 or higher.
- If you need help reconciling your statement, download our easy-to-use reconciliation form (1.2 MB PDF) and follow the simple directions.
* You must first be a BankNow! Online user with a current access ID and password to enroll for and view Electronic Statements. Click here for more information about using BankNow! Online.