Experience tells us that rewarding employees can help ensure the success of your business. So, when you direct deposit their pay using Business Advantage Online, we help you reward employees by offering them a special checking account package that costs your business absolutely nothing.
First National’s Employer Advantage is an interest-earning checking account that gives your employees a host of banking “perks” at no cost when they receive a monthly direct deposit.This exclusive offer is available only to employees of First National business customers.
Payroll direct deposit is a great way to save time and money while improving employee satisfaction. You save the time it takes to cut and process paper checks, and your employees eliminate a trip to the bank to cash a check or make a deposit.
First National’s Business Advantage Online also allows your business to make online ACH and wire payments – vendor payments and federal tax payments – at your convenience from your own office desktop.
Employees receive these additional benefits when they open an Employer Advantage Checking account:
• Collected funds in the account earn interest at a competitive rate**
• First statement cycle free
• No statement fee each statement cycle with a direct deposit
• Unlimited check writing
• No minimum deposit to open
• Free First National Bank Alaska exclusive checks (2 boxes per calendar year)
• Free First National Bank AlaskaMasterCard® debit card
• Free savings overdraft protection
• Free online banking• Free online check images
• Online Bill Pay, first two monthsfree ($4.95/month thereafter)
• No-fee money orders and American Express® Travelers Cheques (single signer)
• MasterCard credit card with noannual fee (must qualify)
• Free small safe deposit box (where available)
• 50% OFF the bank fee of approved mortgage loan through First National's Home Loan Center (coupon provided at account opening)
* If you already have a First National checking account, it can be converted to Employer Advantage Checking, keeping the same account number.
** Daily balance computation method; ask a Customer Service Representative for current annual percentage yield (APY) and balance tiers.
Contact First National’s Cash Management Services team today (777-4685 or 1-800-856-4362) to find out how your employees can receive Employer Advantage Checking accounts.
This bi-monthly newsletter is sent to Alaska business owners, managers and community leaders.
The articles and opinions in this publication are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. We suggest you consult your attorney, accountant, financial or tax adviser with regard to your individual situation. Entire publication. For publication information, call (907) 777-3409.