Get the borrowing power you want
Click below to learn about a solution to meet your need.
- Buy a vehicle
- Consolidate debts
- Pay medical expenses
- Take a vacation
- Buy an airplane
- Recreational vehicles to go
- Credit cards
- Use the equity in your home
- Review current loan rates
Loan or line of credit?
If you need a single advance of cash to buy a car or consolidate your debts, you'll probably want a term loan. Available for a fixed term, with a fixed or a variable rate of interest. If you need a pre-determined amount of credit to use as you need, and want to pay for only as you use, you'll want to consider a line of credit.
What will the lender want to know?
The "four Cs of credit" guide lenders in making a loan decision. Consider how you'd answer questions about these areas:
- Conditions affecting the borrower's ability to repay
Be prepared for meeting with your loan officer by bringing along:
- A completed consumer loan application, also available at any branch or by calling our customer service number.
- You may also be asked to provide additional information, like personal tax returns or your most recent pay stubs.
Servicing your loan
Our team of loan servicing specialists is located right here in Alaska.That means you don't have to go thousands of miles away to get answers to your questions about your First National Bank loan. Click here for more information.
To assist with your financial planning, we have provided an online calculator to determine how much you can borrow.
Contact us for current interest rates and specific details for the loan in which you are interested.