Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit Advantage from First National Bank Alaska is a whole new way to do business. With a portable scanner and an Internet connection, you can make your next deposit from the comfort of your office, instead of making a trip to the bank. With Deposit Advantage, also known as remote deposit capture or merchant capture, businesses can scan checks and transmit the digital images to First National for credit to their account.
View a demo.
- Make deposits any time, day or night (those made after 8 p.m. will post the next business day)
- Reduce risk of lost checks and stolen or lost deposits
- Reduce dependence on a transportation system that can be affected by weather and other delays
- Receive the advantages of electronic collection, even though your customers use checks
- Support from Alaskans with local experience and know-how
- Easy to use single sign on via the bank's Business Online Banking system
- Small desktop scanner
- Scans 55 items per minute
- Uses Internet Explorer
- Internet connection required
Contact our Cash Management Specialists at 777-4685 (communities outside Anchorage, call 1-800-856-4FNB) to see how you can put Deposit Advantage to work for you right away.