Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit Advantage from First National Bank Alaska is a whole new way to do business. With a portable scanner and an Internet connection, you can make your next deposit from the comfort of your office, instead of making a trip to the bank. With Deposit Advantage, also known as remote deposit capture or merchant capture, businesses can scan checks and transmit the digital images to First National for credit to their account.
View a demo.
BENEFITS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Enhancements to Deposit Advantage include automatic rotation of miss scanned items and allow administrators to view/approve the pending deposits of other users, such as deposits left in a “Suspended” or “Ready For Approval” state.
If you experience any problems accessing the product after the upgrade please first attempt to clear your Cache and Temporary Files within Internet Explorer. If this does not resolve the issue, a friendly support technician will be available Monday through Friday between 7am and 6pm at 907- 777-3640 or outside Anchorage at 800-856-4362 (Option 1, then 6, then 3, then 2).
- Make deposits any time, day or night (those made after 8 p.m. will post the next business day)
- Reduce risk of lost checks and stolen or lost deposits
- Reduce dependence on a transportation system that can be affected by weather and other delays
- Receive the advantages of electronic collection, even though your customers use checks
- Support from Alaskans with local experience and know-how
- Easy to use single sign on via the bank's Business Online Banking system
- Small desktop scanner
- Scans 55 items per minute
- Uses Internet Explorer
- Internet connection required
Contact our Cash Management Specialists at 777-4685 (communities outside Anchorage, call 1-800-856-4FNB) to see how you can put Deposit Advantage to work for you right away.