First Investment Money Market account
Earn a competitive interest rate and have occasional, convenient access to your funds with a First Investment Money Market Account. The greater your balance in the account, the greater the rate of interest you'll earn with rates tied to the current Treasury Bill (T-Bill) rate. You are allowed an unlimited number of in-person withdrawals, and six automatic, telephone or pre-authorized transfers or payments by check to third parties per month. (Excessive transfers and/or checks may result in closure of account.)
- No minimum deposit to open
- Funds in account earn interest at a competitive rate based on the account balance (daily balance computation method) and balance tiers. For current annual percentage yield (APY), click here.
- $5.00 monthly statement fee
- No monthly statement fee with minimum daily balance of $2,500
- First National Bank MasterMoney debit card available at no additional fee
- $5.00 per item charge for each transfer made in excess of the six allowed monthly
Contact us for specific details on how to open your account.