Health Savings Account
An account exclusively for the purpose of paying qualified medical expenses of eligible individuals. For more information about Health Savings Accounts and their tax implications, visit the U.S. Treasury web site.
- No minimum deposit to open
- Funds collected in account earn interest at a competitive rate based on account balance (daily balance computation method) Current Rates
- $3 monthly fee for minimum daily balances less than $1,000
- $.20 per check
- First National Bank Health Savings Account debit card with no monthly fee
- Free access to BankNow! Online & by Phone.