HomeFlex equity line of credit
Get cash now for the things you need
Use the equity in your home to borrow the amount you need, ($5,000 to $250,000) when you need it, up to your credit limit. Draw on your approved HomeFlex equity line of credit for vacations, college tuition, debt consolidation, major medical expenses, home remodeling projects or those unexpected expenses.
Rates may be variable or fixed. And, just like your mortgage payments, the interest you pay on your HomeFlex equity line may be tax deductible.
Here's how it works:
- Approved HomeFlex Equity Line borrowers qualify for a maximum loan amount.
- Based on the amount for which a borrower qualifies, the minimum HomeFlex Equity Line is $5,000, and the maximum is $250,000.
- Draw on the available credit in your HomeFlex Equity Line whenever you need, for whatever you like. Once each year, at any time during the year, you may choose to convert a portion or all of your outstanding balance from a variable rate to a fixed rate of interest.
- You have seven years to draw and repay on the line and up to 10 more years to repay the remaining outstanding balance.
Easy to useUsing your approved credit is convenient with a HomeFlex Equity Line. Once approved you'll have immediate access to your available credit using:
Local servicing by friendly Alaskans makes the difference
Our team of loan servicing specialists is located right here in Alaska (850 KB PDF). That means you don't have to go thousands of miles away to get answers to your questions about your First National Bank loan.
Contact us for specific details about First National's HomeFlex Equity Line of Credit.
* PDFs may require that you download the free Adobe Reader application.