Certificates of Deposit
Design your CD to meet your needs.
You can use it as collateral for a loan or withdraw early (a penalty will apply). Click here for current annual percentage yield (APY).
- Minimum deposit of $750
- Interest accrues from the first day of deposit
- Interest is calculated using the daily balance method by applying a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day; interest is credited upon maturity or renewal
- Additional deposits to the account may not be made until maturity date
- Automatically renewable when specified at time of purchase. Bank rate at time of renewal will apply.
- Maturity notice mailed prior to maturity date
- Government regulated penalty applies for early withdrawal