Exclusive to BankNow! Online customers
Help Guard Against Theft
If your checks are lost or stolen, this electronic service allows you to quickly issue a stop payment order by check amount and check number for any check(s) that have not cleared the bank.
- Select the account the payment occurred from in the "list of accounts."
- Click on the "stop payment" button at the top of the page.
- Fill in check amount, the check number and payee.
- By clicking the "next" button, a preview screen will appear. Verify the desired payment or transaction you wish to stop, make sure both the check number and the amount are entered, and click the "submit" button.
- A confirmation screen will appear with a reference number and date.
To complete a stop pay on a range of checks, contact Customer Service by phone:
- 907-777-4FNB (4362) in Anchorage and Eagle River
- 1-800-856-4FNB (4362) in other communities