Teenage dreams - FNBA's Teen Checking builds money-management skillsFirst National Bank Alaska's new Teen Checking account can help your teenage co-owner learn to responsibly manage money. It's a financial education tool and transaction account.
With guidance, your teenage co-owner can learn how accounts, debit cards and checks function. Most importantly, they learn the responsibilities and risks involved in owning a bank account.
Your teenage co-owner will also have a better understanding of security and efficiency when they use online banking and electronic statements for their Teen Checking account.
* Eligible to minors (ages 12-17) with an adult co-owner at least 21 years of age
* $3.00 monthly maintenance fee, waived with use of e-Statement
* First National Bank Alaska Debit MasterCard Teen Card with no monthly fee
* Up to 10 checks per month at no additional charge; $0.20 per check in excess of 10
* Teen Card merchant category codes for gambling, alcohol and tobacco, etc. are blocked
* No additional charge for Teen Card transactions
* Overdraft protection available from a regular savings account
* Other standard fees apply (ATM Owner Fees, Stop Payments, OD/NSF, Research, etc.)
Learn more at FNBAlaska.com/teen.
Contact: Marketing Department, (907) 777-3409