Social Media Community Guidelines
Thank you for visiting First National Bank Alaska’s Facebook and Twitter pages. We welcome your comments, questions and suggestions. It is important to us that page visitors have the opportunity to express their thoughts and experiences.
We ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees, with respect. We may delete comments or posts that we deem to be:
- Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive, sexually explicit or unrelated — including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings or other characters are used to suggest profane language.
- Threats; personal attacks; abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory language; or stalking, incite violence or harassment of any individual, entity or organization.
- Discriminatory or contain hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
- False, inaccurate, libelous, illegal, fraudulent or otherwise misleading in any way.
- Spam, or containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user's computer.
- Linked to internal Facebook or Twitter pages, or other social media pages which are off topic
- In violation of Facebook Pages Terms, are spam or are clearly off topic
To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include personally identifiable information such as Social Security numbers, account numbers, phone numbers or e-mail addresses in any comment or post. If you do include personally identifiable information in your comment, your comment or post may be deleted.
Anyone repeatedly posting material that falls within the above categories will be removed and/or banned from participating in the social media feed. First National Bank Alaska is not responsible for user-generated content. User-generated opinions expressed in this social media feed do not necessarily reflect those of First National Bank Alaska.
First National Bank Alaska is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or association with any other group or class protected by law.
If you have questions about these guidelines, please contact us at Marketing@FNBAlaska.com.
Customer Service Inquiries:
Call 907-777-4362 in Anchorage/Eagle River or 1-800-856-4362 in other communities