Save time and money with Business Online Banking
With the summer tourism season approaching as his company completes construction of its elaborate indoor showroom, ABC Motorhome Rentals & Sales, Inc.’s John Marquardt can’t always make trips to the nearest First National Bank Alaska branch.
So it’s a good thing Marquardt and the ABC sta. can take advantage of the bank’s Business Online Banking services designed to save time and money.
With the bank’s convenient online tools, your next business banking transaction is as close as your internet connection.
With Business Online Banking you can:
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Make loan payments
• View check images – front and back – for free
• Create, change and delete user access, function and security
• Export data into financial tracking software such as Quicken
• Issue stop payments on checks
• Gain easy access to escrow information
• Locate combined account balance and transaction information in one place
• See pending transaction descriptions for those not yet posted
• Pay invoices online for just $5.95 per month for unlimited transactions with the first two months free
Contact First National’s Cash Management Services team at (907) 777-4685 to learn more about how Business Online Banking can work