FIRST NATIONAL’S LOAN SPECIALISTS ARE HERE TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS SUCCEED
Reading Write Alaska owner Heather Walton started her business from the garage in her family’s home. She then rented office space before she could purchase and remodel her own building a few years ago.
“First National Bank Alaska and bankers like Rachel Carlson have been there with us every step of the way,” Walton said. “With their help figuring out the best way to finance our project, we were able to build the exact kind of business we’d hoped for from the start.”
Whether your business is getting started or is established and looking to expand, First National’s financial experts are available to talk. Review your business plan with your local banker and learn more about financing options to meet your company’s needs.
Loans for established businesses
• Convert Electronic Health Records – Financing options help Alaska’s healthcare providers convert to Electronic Health Records (EHR).
• Equipment and vehicle loans – Purchase computers, vehicles, heavy equipment or other machinery. Repayment terms dependent upon type and age of collateral.
• Escrow receivable loan – Businesses with escrows serviced by First National may qualify for an escrow receivable loan based on the amount of future scheduled escrow payments and the balance of the escrow.
• Inventory financing – Secure the funds needed to purchase products for sale. Those products, or inventory, usually serve as collateral.
• Letters of credit – Documentary and stand-by letters of credit are arrangements often used by import/export business, contractors and travel agencies to serve as assurance of payment.
• Refinance real estate purchases and investment – Explore potentially better rates and terms.
• Revolving line of credit – Meet working capital needs or bonding requirements without having to go through the application process each time with a revolving line of credit.
Loans for expansion or acquisitions
• Accounts receivable loan – An accounts receivable loan allows you to pay monthly operating expenses while waiting for payments from customers.
• BusinessManager® – Improve cash flow immediately. Using the program, companies grow by converting receivables to cash in hours.
• Commercial real estate and real estate investment – Purchase owner-occupied property for professional use, such as warehouses or office buildings.
• Interim construction loan – Help pay for construction costs, such as materials and labor, with an interim construction loan until a project can be refinanced. Pre-qualification for long-term financing is necessary. The real estate to be improved and building materials are used as collateral.
• Medical practices – Finance the purchase of an existing practice, or the construction of a brand new clinic.
Visit with a First National expert today and see where your business can go. Call 777-4362/1-800-856-4362 or visit FNBAlaska.com/business-solutions.