How to Enroll
How to enroll
If you have a business checking or savings account, loan, or certificate of deposit at First National Bank, simply complete an Agreement and an Authorization and return both completed forms to your local branch or mail to the address listed on the form.
- Download Business Essential Agreement (112 KB PDF)
- Download Business Essential Authorization (89 KB PDF)
Within 3-5 days of receiving your completed agreement and authorization forms, we will mail initial account access IDs and temporary passwords for authorized users, along with instructions for first-time log on, to the address listed on the authorization form. For your protection, all authorized users will be prompted to change their access IDs and passwords to ones of their own choosing.
If you'd like to open a business checking or savings account, loan, or certificate of deposit at First National Bank, email or call us:
- Email: customer [dot] service [at] fnbalaska [dot] com (Customer Service)
- 907-777-4FNB (4362) in Anchorage and Eagle River
- 1-800-856-4FNB (4362) in other communities
- Visit one of our many branch locations
* PDFs may require that you download the free Adobe Reader application.