Calculate your maximum loan amount
HomeFlex Equity Line credit limit
You can easily determine in advance the HomeFlex Equity Line amount for which you might qualify. Just follow the simple, two-step calculation outlined below.
You need to know only two things:
- The assessed or appraised* value of your home
- The existing balance on your mortgage
To calculate the maximum amount you may request:
- Multiply the assessed or appraised value of your home by 75 percent (0.75)*.
- Then, subtract the balance of your existing mortgage, if any.
* Percentage may be different depending on lien priority and owner ococupancy. Current assessed value of your home can be found on your most recent tax valuation card. If you think the assessed amount does not accurately reflect the value of your property, you may request the bank to order an appraisal. Cost of appraisal will be borne by you.