Save money. Save paper. Save time.
There's no better time to enroll in e-Statements. Beginning March 1, 2019, all checking accounts* will be charged $1.00 for a mailed statement. Help protect your personal information by preventing a criminal from stealing your paper statement.
To avoid the $1 fee on your personal accounts, log into Online Banking to enroll in e-Statements. For business account e-Statement enrollment, talk with your local banker or Cash Management expert.
*Includes Health Savings, First Investment and Super First Investment accounts
Enroll to receive e-Statements for personal accounts:
You must first be enrolled in online banking and have a current access ID and password to enroll for and view Electronic Statements.
If you're already enrolled for online banking, here's how to sign up to save paper and time with e-Statements:
- Login to Online Banking
- Click Profile on the navigation bar at the top of the page. This link will take you to a list of preferences. Go to Electronic Statements and click Edit.
- Select the account(s) you'd like to enroll in e-Statements.
- Open the Electronic Statement Terms and Conditions link.
- Read and check the box indicating you have read and accepted the Electronic Statement Terms and Conditions.
- Click Save.
That's it! Your checking account e-Statement will be available as soon as your next statement cycle. (Depending on your statement cycle, you may receive one more paper statement.)
If you would like to enroll an account you do not see listed, you can send First National a secure email by clicking the Secure eMail link in the upper right corner of personal Online Banking. In the email, include the account number to enroll and the email address where you would like to receive notification that your e-Statement is available for viewing.
If you need to change the email address where your e-Statement notifications are sent and you are the first named account holder, you can update your email address under your Profile in personal Online Banking. If you're not the first named account holder, you can send First National a secure email by clicking the Secure eMail link in the upper right corner of Online Banking. In the email, include your account number and the email address that you'd like notices sent to when your statement is available.
Enroll to recieve e-Statements for business accounts:
Visit a Personal Banker or CSR in a branch or talk to your Cash Management Representative sign up.
To view your eStatement using Online Banking:
- The bank will send, to your e-mail address of record, a courtesy e-mail notifying you that your statement is available.
- To access your statement, simply login to Online Banking, select your account and click on the "Documents" button.
- Click on "checking account statements" link.
- Your Electronic Statement may be viewed using Adobe Acrobat 4.0 or higher.
- If you need help reconciling your statement, download our easy-to-use reconciliation form (1.2 MB PDF) and follow the simple directions.