Save Time & Save Paper
When you bank online, your checking account statements and other documents are as close as the click of a button, saving you time and paperwork.
Personal checking accounts come with images of your checks in the form of a Check Image Statement when you sign up to receive e-Statements, for no additional cost. And you'll be able to view and download personal account statements as they accumulate over the coming year, up to a total of twelve months.
Enroll to receive e-Statements:
You must first be enrolled in online banking and have a current access ID and password to enroll for and view Electronic Statements.
If you're already enrolled for online banking, here's how to sign up to save paper and time with e-Statements:
- Login to Online Banking
- Click the direct link in the top navigation bar, Enroll for e-Statements. Clicking on the link will take you directly to the Electronic Statement Agreement
- Read and accept the Electronic Statement Agreement
- On the next screen, enter personal information as requested and click "Submit"
That's it! Your checking account e-Statement will be available as soon as your next statement cycle. (Depending on your statement cycle, you may receive one more paper statement.)
To view your eStatement using Online Banking:
- The bank will send, to your e-mail address of record, a courtesy e-mail notifying you that your statement is available.
- To access your statement, simply login to Online Banking, select your account and click on the "Documents" button.
- Click on "checking account statements" link.
- Your Electronic Statement may be viewed using Adobe Acrobat 4.0 or higher.
- If you need help reconciling your statement, download our easy-to-use reconciliation form (1.2 MB PDF) and follow the simple directions.