Why Work at First National?
Voted "Best Place to Work in Alaska" Six Years Running
Alaska Business magazine readers voted First National the “Best Place to Work” in the Best of Alaska Business Awards for the sixth consecutive year.
“Since 1922, First National has always been the first to invest in Alaskans, no matter the challenge,” said Board Chair and CEO Betsy Lawer. “I could not be prouder of our extraordinary employees and their commitment to providing the best banking solutions and service to their fellow Alaskans. We are honored and humbled by this show of support from our community.”
More reasons to work for First National
In 2021, Forbes selected First National as one of America’s Best-In-State Banks and was the only bank in Alaska to receive the honor. In 2019, American Banker recognized First National as a “Best Bank to Work For” for the third year in a row. In 2018, MSN.com named First National the most admired company in the state and received the Rita Sholton Large Business of the Year Award from the Alaska Chamber.
We are looking for people who are:
- Focused on customer service
- Honest and dependable
- Detail oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Community leaders
- Committed to workplace diversity
Career Opportunities with Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental benefit choices
- Health Savings Account with sizeable employer contribution deposited annually
- Wide variety of voluntary, employee-paid benefits
- 401(k) retirement and profit sharing plan with a very generous employer match
- Cash Profit Share opportunity
- Employee Assistance and Wellness programs
- Extremely generous paid time off program
- Opportunity for flexible work hours and schedule, where appropriate
- Training and development opportunities
We appreciate your interest in employment with us.