Alaska Native Enterprises
Around the State and Around the Globe
Alaska Native and tribal organizations have complex businesses, and First National is proud to offer the banking services and expertise to support the depth and breadth of those enterprises. Whether you're starting an 8A contracting business, leveraging existing investments for growth, purchasing investment properties, or growing your Alaska company into a national or international player, we understand the finances and how they apply to your enterprise.
Financing Your Growth
- Revolving Line of Credit - Meet working capital needs or bonding requirements without having to go through the application process each time with a revolving line of credit. Collateral and repayment terms are established on an annual basis and tailored to your needs.
- Refinance Real Estate Purchases and Investment - Explore potentially better rates and terms.
- Equipment and Vehicle Loans - Purchase computers, vehicles, heavy equipment or other machinery. Repayment terms dependent upon type and age of collateral.
- Inventory Financing - Secure the funds needed to purchase products for sale. Those products, or inventory, usually serve as collateral.
- Accounts Receivable Loan - Pay monthly operating expenses while waiting for payments from customers.
- Accounts Receivable Financing - This accounts receivable financing program, BusinessManager®, allows you to sell your commercial invoices to the bank, utilize our lockbox and receive account details in real time. You can have cash in hand in a matter of 24 hours after issuing an invoice.
- Commercial Real Estate and Real Estate Investment - Purchase owner-occupied property for professional use, such as warehouses or office buildings.
- Interim Construction Loan - Help pay for construction costs, such as materials and labor, with an interim construction loan until a project can be permanently financed. Pre-qualification for long-term financing is necessary. The real estate to be improved and building materials are used as collateral.
Treasury Management Services
From in-office check scanning to payroll and recurring payments our Treasury Management experts will customize solutions to meet your business needs. Learn more about First National’s Treasury Management solutions.
Online & Mobile Banking Tools
Corporations and business enterprises both large and small can manage their financial affairs anytime, anywhere with First National’s secure business online and mobile banking tools.
- Business Online Banking - Enjoy easier navigation and more efficient access to increased account information with our enhanced secure online business banking tool. Contact our business banking experts to get started.
- Mobile FNBizApp* - Turn your smartphone into a high-powered business account management tool on the go with First National's FREE FNBizApp. Check balances, pay bills, make transfers and so much more.
- Credit Card Alerts - Guard against fraud. Call Customer Service to register your First National credit card and receive real-time alerts to keep you informed of your credit card activity.
- ONEpay - Originate and receive domestic and foreign wires and Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments online.
- Electronic Lockbox - Accelerate the collection of payments with First National's customized lockbox solution design specifically for your business needs.
- CardValet®* - Turn your First National debit card on and off, set limits, restrict transactions, receive real-time usage alerts, and more with the FREE CardValet app.
Learn more about CardValet »
* Download the app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
Discover the First National difference. Talk to a local banking expert to help move your business forward.