Going the Distance for Our Customers
It’s no secret that Alaskan roads often lead to rough places. Whether your fleet needs maintenance and repairs, or if you are looking to upgrade to the latest vehicles to keep your staff, cargo, and customers safe, we’re here to make sure you keep on rolling, floating, or flying across the Last Frontier.
Miles of Experience
- Equipment and Vehicle Loans - Purchase computers, vehicles, heavy equipment or other machinery. Repayment terms dependent upon type and age of collateral.
- Inventory Financing - Secure the funds needed to purchase products for sale. Those products, or inventory, usually serve as collateral.
- Letters of Credit - Documentary and stand-by letters of credit are arrangements often used by import/export business, contractors and travel agencies to serve as assurance of payment.
- Revolving Line of Credit - Meet working capital needs or bonding requirements without having to go through the application process each time with a revolving line of credit. Collateral and repayment terms are established on an annual basis and tailored to your needs.
- Accounts Receivable Financing - This accounts receivable financing program, BusinessManager®, allows you to sell your commercial invoices to the bank, utilize our lockbox and receive account details in real time. You can have cash in hand in a matter of 24 hours after issuing an invoice.
- Accounts Receivable Loan - Pay monthly operating expenses while waiting for payments from customers.
Cash Management Services
From in-office check scanning to payroll and recurring payments our Cash Management experts will customize solutions to meet your business needs. Learn more about First National’s Cash Management solutions.
Online and Mobile Banking Tools
Manage your transportation business finances anytime, anywhere with First National’s secure business online and mobile banking tools.
- Business Online Banking - Enjoy easier navigation and more efficient access to increased account information with our enhanced secure online business banking tool. Contact our business banking experts to get started.
- Mobile FNBizApp* - Turn your smartphone into a high-powered business account management tool on the go with First National's FREE FNBizApp. Check balances, pay bills, make transfers and so much more.
- Credit Card Alerts - Guard against fraud. Call Customer Service to register your First National credit card and receive real-time alerts to keep you informed of your credit card activity.
- ONEpay - Originate and receive domestic and foreign wires and Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments online.
- Electronic Lockbox - Accelerate the collection of payments with First National's customized lockbox solution design specifically for your business needs.
- CardValet* - Turn your First National debit card on and off, set limits, restrict transactions, receive real-time usage alerts, and more with the FREE CardValet app.
* Download the app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
Discover the First National difference. Talk to a local banking expert to help move your business forward.