Travel & Tourism
North to the Future
Companies throughout the travel industry have relied on First National’s business services for nearly a century. We understand the challenges specific to seasonal tourism and starting, maintaining, and growing a business in Alaska. Whether you need more kayaks, bikes, or cars, First National has excellent loan options so your supplies can keep up with the demand.
Manage Your Capital
- Equipment and Vehicle Loans - Purchase computers, vehicles, heavy equipment or other machinery. Repayment terms dependent upon type and age of collateral.
- Revolving Line of Credit - Meet working capital needs without having to go through the application process each time with a revolving line of credit. Collateral and repayment terms are established on an annual basis and tailored to your needs.
- Inventory Financing - Secure the funds needed to purchase products for sale. Those products, or inventory, usually serve as collateral.
- Accounts Receivable Financing - This accounts receivable financing program, BusinessManager®, allows you to sell your commercial invoices to the bank, utilize our lockbox and receive account details in real time. You can have cash in hand in a matter of 24 hours after issuing an invoice..
- Interim Construction Loan - Help pay for construction costs, such as materials and labor, with an interim construction loan until a project can be permanently financed. Pre-qualification for long-term financing is necessary. The real estate to be improved and building materials are used as collateral.
- Refinance Real Estate Purchases and Investment - Explore potentially better rates and terms.
Treasury Management Services
From in-office check scanning to payroll and recurring payments our Treasury Management experts will customize solutions to meet your business needs. Learn more about First National’s Treasury Management solutions.
Online and Mobile Banking Tools
Manage your tourism business finances anytime, anywhere with First National’s secure business online and mobile banking tools.
- Business Online Banking - Enjoy easier navigation and more efficient access to increased account information with our enhanced secure online business banking tool. Contact our business banking experts to get started.
- Mobile FNBizApp* - Turn your smartphone into a high-powered business account management tool on the go with First National's FREE FNBizApp. Check balances, pay bills, make transfers and so much more.
- Credit Card Alerts - Guard against fraud. Call Customer Service to register your First National credit card and receive real-time alerts to keep you informed of your credit card activity.
- ONEpay - Originate and receive domestic and foreign wires and Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments online.
- Electronic Lockbox - Accelerate the collection of payments with First National's customized lockbox solution design specifically for your business needs.
- CardValet®* - Turn your First National debit card on and off, set limits, restrict transactions, receive real-time usage alerts, and more with the CardValet app.
Learn more about CardValet »
* Download the app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
Discover the First National difference. Talk to a local banking expert to help move your business forward.