Personal Debit Mastercard Cards
Convenience and Protection
Access your money using your First National Bank Alaska Debit Mastercard® anytime and anywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
Enjoy these benefits at no additional cost
- Mastercard’s Zero Liability protection – With Zero Liability Protection, you’re not responsible for unauthorized purchases1.
- Enhanced Mastercard ID Theft Alerts™ - Identity Theft detection and protection including monitoring, alerts and expert resolution services 24/7/3652. Register at MastercardUS.idprotectiononline.com.
- Mastercard Global Services™ - Provides around-the-clock assistance with Lost and Stolen Card reporting, Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Advance.
- Manage and Protect - Control your First National Debit Mastercard cards from your Mobile FNBApp.
- Instantly turn your debit card on and off
- Control where, when and how your card is being used
- Restrict spending to merchants in your geographic area
- Set controls to detect unauthorized purchases
- Review your card activity
Save time and gain peace of mind knowing you can control all of your personal and business First National Mastercard debit cards in your wallet with the phone in your pocket.
Interested in learning more? Click here.
- Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater service – Cards are enrolled in the required Mastercard Automatic Billing (ABU) service. When card expiration date or card number is updated, the service updates participating merchants who maintain your card information on file for recurring payments.
- Make payment - Pay for goods and services at most businesses.
- Withdraw cash - Deduct from your First National account at our convenient ATMs.
- Easily Change PIN - Change your PIN at any First National Bank Alaska ATM.
- Track spending - Easily using your monthly account statement or First National online banking service.
- Recurring payments – Set up monthly payments for utilities, insurance, Internet access and the like.
- Digital Wallet - Add your First National personal debit card to Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® or Google Pay™ and save the hassle of using your physical card to make purchases.
Make your Debit Mastercard or Teen Card your very own. With MyCard, you can put a photo of your family or friends, a shot of your pet, your favorite vacation spot or your own unique artistic creation on the face of your card. Start creating your MyCard for your Debit Card or Teen Card today.
We offer overdraft protection from a savings account or First National Bank Alaska Mastercard account by which, for a fee, your check or automatic bill payment requests are paid even though there are insufficient funds in your account, to avoid the creation of an overdraft.
You may also sign up for another overdraft service for your personal account that can help you avoid the embarrassment and frustration of having your debit card transaction declined. By “opting-in,” you authorize us to pay your First National Debit Card or ATM transactions that would otherwise be declined for insufficient funds.
There is no fee to "opt-in" to this service. However, if you “opt-in” and we pay a charge arising from your use of your First National Debit Card even though there are insufficient funds in your account, we will charge you a fee in addition to the amount of the overdraft we paid.
Visit FNBAlaskaOptIn.com to learn more about this service and to view disclosures. We will guide you through the decision-making process.
See Mastercard Guide to Benefits for Debit Cardholders for more details.
For more information about Debit Mastercard call 907-777-4362 or 800-856-4362. To report a lost or stolen debit card after hours, weekends and holidays, call 800-472-3272.
1 When Mastercard Zero Liability Program terms and conditions are met. Please see Mastercard.us/zero-liability.html for more details.
2 Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. To sign up today visitMastercardUS.idprotectiononline.com or see the Mastercard Guide to Benefit for Debit Cardholders at FNBAlaska.com or contact 1-800-856-4362 or 1-800-Mastercard for details.