Mastercard Debit Cards
Convenience and Protection
Access your money using your First National Bank Alaska Debit Mastercard® anytime and anywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
- Make payment - Pay for goods and services at most businesses.
- Withdraw cash - Deduct from your First National account at our convenient ATMs.
- Easily Change PIN - Change your PIN at any First National Bank Alaska ATM.
- Track spending - Easily using your monthly account statement or First National online banking service.
- Recurring payments – Set up monthly payments for utilities, insurance, Internet access and the like.
- Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater service – Cards are enrolled in the required Mastercard Automatic Billing (ABU) service. When card expiration date or card number is updated, the service updates participating merchants who maintain your card information on file for recurring payments.
- Mastercard’s Zero Liability protection – With Zero Liability Protection, you’re not responsible for unauthorized purchases1.
- Mastercard ID Theft Alerts™ Personal Identity Theft Resolution Services provides you with access to a number of Identity Theft Services, should you believe you are a victim of Identity Theft. See Mastercard Guide to Benefits for details.
Control your First National Mastercard debit cards on the go. Download the free CardValet app on your iPhone or Android device and start controlling your card usage today. CardValet lets you:
- Instantly turn your debit card on and off
- Receive real-time card purchase alerts to know when and where your card is being used
- Set and remove spending limits
- Establish transaction controls for the types of merchants such as gas stations, restaurants, travel and more
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted and declined transactions
- Limit your card transactions to certain geographical areas using your phone’s GPS
- Review your card activity
Save time and gain peace of mind knowing you can control all of your personal and business First National Mastercard debit cards in your wallet with the phone in your pocket.
There is no charge to download or use the CardValet app. Your mobile carrier rates may apply.
Interested in learning more? Watch the CardValet video.
Great Shopping Benefits
Download the Mastercard Guide to Benefits, for a complete list of enhancements, benefits coverage and conditions.
Customize the Look of Your Debit Card
With the MYCard service, make your First National Bank Alaska Debit card your very own with a personalized photo of your family or friends, a shot of your pet, a landscape of your favorite vacation spot, or even your own unique artistic creation. MYCard is easy to use. Simply upload your own image from your computer, or select one from our gallery.
Follow these four easy steps to create your MYCard:
- Know what images will work best by reading the image guidelines
- Learn more by reviewing the frequently asked questions
- By using the MYCard service, you agree to the terms and conditions of the customized image
- Click on the name of the card below to begin the design process for your card:
Select your specific debit card type:
- First National Bank Alaska Mastercard Debit Card
- First National Bank Alaska Teen Card
- First National Bank Alaska Debit Mastercard BusinessCard
We offer overdraft protection from a savings account or First National Bank Alaska Mastercard account by which, for a fee, your check or automatic bill payment requests are paid even though there are insufficient funds in your account, to avoid the creation of an overdraft.
You may also sign up for another overdraft service for your personal account that can help you avoid the embarrassment and frustration of having your debit card transaction declined. By “opting-in,” you authorize us to pay your First National Debit Card or ATM transactions that would otherwise be declined for insufficient funds.
There is no fee to "opt-in" to this service. However, if you “opt-in” and we pay a charge arising from your use of your First National Debit Card even though there are insufficient funds in your account, we will charge you a fee in addition to the amount of the overdraft we paid.
Visit FNBAlaskaOptIn.com to learn more about this service and to view disclosures. We will guide you through the decision-making process.
For more information about Debit Mastercard call 777-4362 or 1-800-856-4362. To report a lost or stolen debit card after hours, weekends and holidays, call 1-800-472-3272.
1 When Mastercard Zero Liability Program terms and conditions are met. Please see Mastercard.us/zero-liability.html for more details.
2 Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. To sign up today visit Mastercard.us/idtheftalerts or see the Debit Mastercard Guide to Benefits at FNBAlaska.com or contact 1-800-856-4362 or 1-800-Mastercard for details.