Wealth Management & Trust
Portfolio Diversification Myths
Learn how to recognize and mitigate systemic risks in your investment portfolio with Senior Vice President and Wealth Management & Trust Director Morgan Neff.
Wednesday, March 6, at 10 a.m.
Achieve Your Long-Term Goals
It’s never too early – or too late, to start planning for the future, regardless of your age or phase in life. Whether it’s rolling Retirement Funds to IRAs, administering a trust account, or investing for the future, First National’s experienced team of local experts strives to bring Alaskans like you a full spectrum of services to help effectively manage your investable assets to meet your short and long-term goals.
Investment Management Accounts
For help meeting your long-term investment goals, turn to the professionals at First National. We offer a full range of investment management services to meet your needs. First National gives you decades of local experience handling Investment Management Accounts and the assurance of working with one of the nation’s highest rated banks by Bauer Financial for safety and soundness.
- Directed - You instruct us when and how to invest your account.
- Non-directed - We make investment decisions guided by your investment goals.
A trust ensures your beneficiaries’ inheritance is protected. While a Will stipulates how you want your assets distributed after you die, a trust allows you to determine when and how to distribute those funds. We will work with you and your attorney to develop an estate plan that suits your needs that may include:
- Revocable trusts – These trusts allow you to change the terms of the trust as situations necessitate.
- Irrevocable trusts – These trusts can't be modified or terminated without getting the approval of the beneficiaries and concurrance at court.
- Testamentary trusts – A trust established in a Will to manage or distribute all or part of the estate.
- Alaska Community Property Trusts – A trust that can provide estate and income tax benefits to married couples’ estate planning through community or separate property elections.
- Alaska Qualified Trusts – A unique trust created under statutes of Alaska that permits trust provisions not permitted in other states.
- Charitable trusts - An irrevocable trust established for charitable purposes.
Our knowledgable team can help you create an investment and cash-flow plan for retirement income to face your future with confidence.
- Rollover Traditional IRAs and transfers from 401(k) and other qualified plans
- Rollover Roth IRAs and transfers from 401(k) and other qualified plans
Personal representative services and estate administration services
When a judge appoints a guardian or a protector to manage financial affairs due to physical or mental limitations. First National can help establish and administer the conservatorship to meet court requirements.
Will & Trust Safekeeping
Safe storage for your estate planning documents.
For current investment options and help in planning your long-term financial goals, call us at 907-777-4560.
Wealth Management & Trust Fees effective February 23, 2022
Money Market Fund Prospectuses
THE IMPACT OF FOMO ON INVESTING
Learn how to overcome FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) and other emotional impulses when investing. Hosted by First National's local Wealth Management & Trust experts - Senior Vice President and Wealth Management & Trust Director Morgan Neff, Senior Investment Management Officer Rich Wiggins, and Senior Trust Officer Lisa Kolesar.
LET'S TALK YIELD
Senior Vice President and Wealth Management Director Morgan Neff shares his expertise on current market trends and how a long-term yield strategy could help you realize your financial goals.
Securities recommended or acquired in any fiduciary account administered by the Wealth Management & Trust Department of First National Bank Alaska are not FDIC insured and may involve investment risk, including possible loss of capital. Such securities are not obligations of First National Bank Alaska and are not guaranteed by First National Bank Alaska.