First-Time Login Info
If you already have your first time login code:
- Click here to proceed to the first time login screens.
- Take a look at the Personal Online Banking Guide (1.19 MB PDF).
If you don't have a first time login code:
- Call 777-4FNB (4362) in Anchorage/Eagle River OR 1-800-856-4FNB (4362) in other communities. Have your personal savings or checking, loan, or certificate of deposit account information handy. Tell our friendly Customer Service Representative you want to use Online Banking for the first time. You'll soon have everything you need to get started.
If you're already using First National's Telephone Banking:
- You can use your six-digit numerical password to login to online banking for the first time.
If you're not a First National customer:
- Talk to the friendly Alaskans at the Customer Service phone numbers above. Find out how easy it is to put the financial power and experience of First National to work for you.
Online Trust Account Access
- For online trust account access, you'll first need to go through an online account request process. You'll be required to provide the SSN and email address that was given to your administrator when your account was set up.
Protect your personal information. Use a secure WiFi connection when logging into Online Banking.