About Online Banking
Online & Mobile Banking
e-Services from First National Bank Alaska aren't just about convenience—they're better all around! Your financial privacy is more secure with online banking. You're more efficient, with online bill-pay. And you're greener, when you opt to receive electronic statements instead of printed ones.
Protect your personal information by using a secure Wi-Fi connection when logging into Online Banking or transmitting any non-public information. If a Wi-Fi network does not require a password, it may not be secure.
Personal and Business Solutions
Online Banking Demonstrations
Access Your Account From Anywhere
Real-time access to your personal or business account information from anywhere in the world, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. If you're a bank customer, when using Online Banking you can:
- Check your account balances
- View new and old transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments to your First National Bank Alaska escrow, Mastercard® account, or loan
- View, download and/or print images of your cleared checks
- View, download and/or print your monthly electronic statement
And when you use Online Banking, you can also export account data to Quicken™ (.qis), comma separated file (.csv) and open financial exchange (.ofx) formats.
Available for Tablets and Smartphones
Manage your personal finances anytime, anywhere on your tablet device or smartphone while enjoying the security you’ve come to expect from First National.
How it Works
- Check account balance and recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make online bill payments
- Follow turn-by-turn directions to the nearest branch
- View check images and deposit slips
- Review PENDING transaction status
- Access the minimum amount due and due date for loans
- Log in to the FNBApp with Touch ID (iPhone 5s or later model)
- And set other features — learn more
Download the FNBApp for Smartphones
Download the FNBApp for Tablets
To set up Online Banking for the first time or to set up Online Banking using the FNBApp, contact Customer Service at 777-4362 or 1-800-856-4362 to obtain a first time log in code.
Message and data fees may apply.
Protect your personal information. Use a secure WiFi connection when logging into Online Banking.