Save time, save paper
When you bank online, your checking account statements and other documents are as close as the click of a button, saving you time and paperwork.
Personal checking accounts come with free images of your checks in the form of a Check Image Statement when you sign up to receive eStatements. And you'll be able to view and download personal account statements as they accumulate over the coming year, up to a total of twelve months.
Enroll to receive eStatements:You must first be enrolled to bank online and have a current access ID and password to enroll for and view Electronic Statements. Click here for more information about enrolling for online banking.
If you're already enrolled for online banking, here's how to sign up to save paper and time with eStatements:
- Login to BankNow! Online
- Click direct link in the top navigation bar, Enroll for eStatements. Clicking on the link will take you directly to the Electronic Statement Agreement
- Read and accept the Electronic Statement Agreement
- On the next screen, enter personal information as requested and click "Submit"
That's it! Your checking account eStatement will be available as soon as your next statement cycle. (Depending on your statement cycle, you may receive one more paper statement.)
To view your eStatement using BankNow! Online:
- The bank will send, to your e-mail address of record, a courtesy e-mail notifying you that your statement is available.
- To access your statement, simply login to BankNow! Online, select your account and click on the "Documents" button.
- Click on "checking account statements" link.
- Your Electronic Statement may be viewed using Adobe Acrobat 4.0 or higher.
- If you need help reconciling your statement, download our easy-to-use reconciliation form (1.2 MB PDF) and follow the simple directions.
* You must first be a BankNow! Online user with a current access ID and password to enroll for and view Electronic Statements. Click here for more information about using BankNow! Online.